10 Apr Inspiration During Isolation
I hope you are all doing well! Today’s post is a bit different than my usual content. I wanted to share some of the Model55 Sales and Marketing team’s favorite things to do at home. This is a very unusual time and a lot of us are staying at home as much as we possibly can. If you’re anything like me, you might be going a bit stir crazy, which is why I thought at-home activity suggestions could be a useful post for our readers! So, after talking with team over video conference, I wrote down our top 5 favorite ways to spend our time at home (when we aren’t working). Then, I asked each member of the team to go through and give her favorite. Here’s what we came up with – when you’re done reading, feel free to leave your favorites in the comments below!
- Sue – The Harry Potter Series
- Amanda – Great Expectations
- Lauren – The Harry Potter Series
- Liz – The Four Agreements
- Sharon – Scaling Up
- Sue – At Home With… by Lily Pebbles & Anna Newton
- Amanda – Crime Junkie/ True Crime Obsessed (I love them equally)
- Lauren – My Favorite Murder
- Liz – Armchair Expert
- Sharon – Skimm’d from The Couch
- Sue – Schitt’s Creek
- Amanda – Parks and Recreation
- Lauren – Friends
- Liz – Million Little Things
- Sharon – Schitt’s Creek
- Sue – Monopoly (the original version)
- Amanda – Hearts, but I always forget how to play and my husband has to re-teach me.
- Lauren – Anything involving a deck of cards .
- Liz – Any card games & LRC (Left Center Right) for $.
- Sharon – Sardines
Thanks for Reading!
I hope you enjoyed our suggestions for things to do at home. Don’t forget to share your favorites in the comments below!